Sea Band Mama! Acupressure Wristband for Morning Sickness Relief, 2 CT
Safe, all natural relief of nausea All Natural, For Morning Sickness and Travel Sickness As a medical herb, ginger has been used for thousands of years. Now you can enjoy its natural soothing properties in a convenient, greattasting gum. Reach for some whenever you need relief from nausea with no side effects. Each piece of gum provides 25mg of ginger oil, equivalent to 8g fresh ginger root. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- SeaBand Mama! Acupressure Wristband for Morning Sickness Relief, 2 Ct
- With Folic Acid.
- Drug Free Occasional Morning sickness Relief.
- Concentrated Lozenges.
- As a herb, ginger has been used to treat occasional nausea and morning sickness for thousands of years.
- Now you can enjoy its naturally soothing properties in a convenient lozenge which combined with folic acid, helps to provide you with vital nutrients that contribute to normal maternal tissue growth during pregnancy.
- Children’s bands for motion sickness are available in a range of colors and are suitable for children over the age of 3. Sea-Band Mama.
- May also be used for travel sickness, and chemotherapy induced nausea. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Out of stock
Food Supplements must not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use lozenge if the foil is broken. Do not take if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
For Adults Over the Age of 18: Take one lozenge in the morning or when you need to. Do not take more than 10 lozenges in 24 hours. Suck each lozenge slowly until it dissolves. Do not exceed the stated dose. Special Instructions: Store in a cool, dry place. If unsure or if any adverse reactions occur discontinue use and consult your medical physician.